There are millions of birds on the move to, from and through Oder Delta in every month of the year. In Autumn is the best opportunity to spot different species of Waders at the Baltic coast. In the same time it is the rutting season of red deer when the biggest and strongest male (stag) rounds up a group of females (hinds) for mating. It is the most spectacular time in the year to watch them in the wild. Oder Delta is one of the top places in Europe for watching the majestic White-tailed eagles and make photo of them in action.
Arrival to the accommodation in the village or small hotel located in the Oder Delta. You will meet your guide and talk about the highlights of the region. Depending on arrival time and weather condition dinner will be served outside. Before or after dinner is possible a short walk.
After the hearty polish breakfast you will take a boat from a fisherman harbour and you will begin a bird watching and looking for white-tailed eagle. Most of the time you may have experience watching the white – tailed eagle during hunting fish, closer than 50 meters from the boat. In the evening a guide will lead you to watch Red deer rut.
English speaking guide will lead you to a place at the Baltic coast when you can photograph and watch Waders. In good conditions it is possible to spot species like:
Dunlin, Red Knot, Grey Plover, Little Ringed Plover, Common Ringed Plover, Common Sandpiper, Curlew Sandpiper, Sanderling, Bar-tailed Godwit, Common Redshank, Turnstone, and sometimes Oystercatcher, Kingfisher or passing Short-eared Owl and such more.
In the early morning a guide will take you for a walk using a camouflage system. It will bring the opportunity to photograph Red deer in stunning early autumn atmospheric landscape with millions of spider nets in a beautiful sun light. After the walk you will eat hearty polish breakfast. The last hours you can spend exploring a coast of the Szczecin Lagoon, birdwatching or just chill out in the garden. Departure.
It is possible to spend nights in the hide located in the middle of the rutting area and take opportunity to photograph of Red deer in the wild in the evening and in the morning.
The schedule may change depends on weather conditions.
The safari is available from 1 to 3 participants
- 640 EUR per individual person for the package;
- 410 EUR per persons for the package if you arrive in two persons
- 350 EUR per person for the package if you arrive in three persons
The price includes the programmes:
- Waders safari at the Baltic coast (four-five hours),
- Two Red deer rut safaris using camouflage system or spending two nights in the hide
- One white-tailed eagle boat safari (three hours),
- Three nights stay (double room), the meals: hearty polish breakfast with packed lunch and dinner each day; daily local 4×4 transportation to and from accommodation;
- The price excludes alcoholic beverages and extra meals. It does not include the travel insurance policy, luggage, equipment and medical insurance and the like;
- It is possible to organize a pick-up service from Berlin or Szczecin (Goleniów) Airport at additional cost.
- Depending on availability accommodation will be arranged in rural lodge or small hotel.
- A full board with Polish regional specialties will be provided.
The end of August and September
For booking and further details please contact us