Arrival and transfer to accommodation in the villages located in the Oder Delta where you will meet your English speaking guide. You will hear a brief presentation about specific flora and fauna of the region and secret rivers, salmon and trout life cycle by your experienced guide. Depending on arrival time you will take an opportunity to photograph a breathtaking sunset then dinner will be served outside if the weather allows.
Before sunrise or after early breakfast you will discover the landscape of the Oder Delta from a terrain car, go for a walk and will have many excellent opportunities for nature and river landscape photography. Depends on the season you will meet different species. Check the calendar. During a spawning season of wild species of the largest Atlantic Salmon and native Sea Trout you will explore the photo traps and take observe the stunning fish in the wild. It will be remarkable, unique opportunity for making picture or video spawning of the fish.
After a break for lunch you will discover the Oder Delta landscape with your guide looking around for the best spots, tracking animals and watching birds and animals. Dinner and overnight stay at the scheduled place.
Departure after breakfast or lunch. It will be a free time to use at your leisure, go for a walk, explore coast of the Szczecin Lagoon, look around for wildlife, experience beauty of sunrise or just chill out in the garden.
The schedule may change depends on weather conditions.
- From 400 EUR for the package;
- The price includes programme: one boat trip, one walking and 4×4 tour with English speaking guide, two nights stay, meals: breakfast with packed lunch and dinner each day; daily local 4×4 transportation to and from accommodation,
- The price excludes alcoholic beverages and additional meal. It does not include the travel insurance policy, luggage, equipment and medical insurance and the like.
- The Safari is available for 1 – 3 participants
- It is possible to organize a pick-up service from Berlin or Szczecin (Goleniów) Airport at additional cost.
- Depending on availability accommodation will be arranged in rural lodge or small hotel.
- A full board with Polish regional specialties will be provided.
All the year (from the end October to middle of December is the best season to watch Atlantic Salmon and Sea Trout)
For booking and further details please contact us