Arrival and transfer to the accommodation in the village located in the Oder Delta.
You will meet your guide. Depending on arrival time and weather condition dinner will be served outside. Before or after dinner is possible a short walk.
After the hearty polish breakfast you will take a boat from a fisherman harbour and you will begin a bird watching and looking for white-tailed eagle. Most of the time you may have experience watching the white – tailed eagle during hunting fish, closer than 50 meters from the boat.
In the afternoon our guide will lead you through high nature value landscapes and will show you impressive beaver dams, lodges and fresh bites. You will wear a special camouflage system and looking for the best place to watch and make photographs of beavers. Most of the time you will have excellent opportunities for beaver and their natural arts photography.
Departure after breakfast or lunch. It will be a free time to use at your leisure, go for a walk in the Skoszewskie Meadows, explore coast of the Szczecin Lagoon, find the beaver signs in the vicinity, birdwatching or just chill out in the garden.
The schedule may change depends on weather conditions.
- From 400 EUR for the package;
- The price includes the programmes (one beaver safari walking and 4×4 tour with the English speaking guide; one white-tailed eagle boat safari, two nights stay (double room), the meals: hearty polish breakfast with packed lunch or a picnic and dinner each day; daily local 4×4 transportation to and from accommodation;
- The price excludes alcoholic beverages and additional meal. It does not include the travel insurance policy, luggage, equipment and medical insurance and the like.
- The Safari is available for 1 – 3 participants
- It is possible to organize a pick-up service from Berlin or Szczecin (Goleniów) Airport at additional cost.
- Depending on availability accommodation will be arranged in rural lodge or small hotel.
- A full board with Polish regional specialties will be provided.
May-September (from 1 to 20 of May white-tailed eagles are less active)
For booking and further details please contact us