Arrival and transfer to accommodation in the villages located in the Oder Delta. You will meet your guide. Depending on arrival time and weather condition birding, walking in surrounding area.
After an early breakfast, you will take a boat from a fisherman harbour and you will begin a bird watching and looking for white-tailed eagle. Most of the time you may have experience watching the white – tailed eagle during hunting fish, closer than 50 meters from the boat. In afternoon, the programme includes a 3-4 hour tour of the Oder Delta by 4×4 and on foot to see much more interesting landscapes, species of birds and mammals. During these days you will discover an unique flora and fauna of the region with help of your guide. You will have excellent opportunities for nature photography.
Departure after breakfast or after the boat trip. You may enjoy the rest of the day on they own f.e. bird watching or wildlife watching.
The schedule may change depends on weather conditions.
- From 400 EUR for the package;
- The price includes programme: one boat trip, one walking and 4×4 tour with English speaking guide, two nights stay, meals: breakfast with packed lunch and dinner each day; daily local 4×4 transportation to and from accommodation,
- The price excludes alcoholic beverages and additional meal. It does not include the travel insurance policy, luggage, equipment and medical insurance and the like.
- The Safari is available for 1 – 3 participants
- It is possible to organize a pick-up service from Berlin or Szczecin (Goleniów) Airport at additional cost.
- Depending on availability accommodation will be arranged in rural lodge or small hotel.
- A full board with Polish regional specialties will be provided.
All the year in spite of 1-20 of May and during the winter time when the water is frozen (January-March)
For booking and further details please contact us