Arrival and transfer to accommodation in the village located in the Oder Delta. You will meet your guide and talk about attractive fauna of the Oder Delta. Depending on arrival time a short walk to a nearby meadow where a family of wolves keep their territory will be possible. Our guide will lead you and search for paw prints, droppings, killed prey and other tracks depends on current situation you will find different signs of wolf presence. We do not want to disturb the wolves but give you more insight into wolf’s behaviour and their function in ecosystem. If the weather allows dinner will be served outside.
After an early breakfast you will take a boat from a fisherman harbour and you will begin a bird watching and looking for white-tailed eagle. Most of the time you may have experience watching the white – tailed eagle during hunting fish, closer than 50 meters from the boat. In the afternoon you will take an opportunity to see a great variety of animals at close. On our wildlife safari you will wear a special camouflage system allowed you to make photos of the wildlife like huge bull or vigilant female of Red deer or jumping Roe deer even from a few meters distance. Individual approach of our guides and making photos of wildlife in their natural environment will hopefully give you a satisfaction, as well as have a fun cause to be around real nature.
You can spend night in the wild in special observation hide located in the wolf territory. In late summer is possible to watch and hear the spectacular attraction rutting of Red deer from the hide.
Departure after breakfast or lunch, depending on the schedule and weather conditions. It will be a free time to use at your leisure, go for a walk, look around for wildlife, experience beauty of sunrise or just chill out in the garden.
The schedule may change depends on weather conditions.
- From 400 EUR for the package;
- The price includes programme: one boat trip, one walking and 4×4 tour with English speaking guide, two nights stay, meals: breakfast with packed lunch and dinner each day; daily local 4×4 transportation to and from accommodation,
- The price excludes alcoholic beverages and additional meal. It does not include the travel insurance policy, luggage, equipment and medical insurance and the like.
- The Safari is available for 1 – 3 participants
- It is possible to organize a pick-up service from Berlin or Szczecin (Goleniów) Airport at additional cost.
- Depending on availability accommodation will be arranged in rural lodge or small hotel.
- A full board with Polish regional specialties will be provided.
All the year (from the end of August to the end of September spectacular rutting of Red deer)
For booking and further details please contact us